191 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2300 | Chicago, Il 60606-1633 | 312-422-1392 | CONTACT US
New York, NY OR Tampa, FL
A fast-growing, boutique investment banking advisory firm is searching for an experienced energy-focused Finance professional to join its renewable energy investment banking team. Position will vet deals with senior officers and participate in client transactions projects (mergers, acquisitions, divestures, project finance, equity and debt restructuring). Deal flow responsibilities include:
• Building and analyzing financial models used in client proposals and strategic plans,
• Preparing valuation materials and presentations for client deals,
• Evaluating financial performance of companies versus industry and market trends,
• Preparing and delivering presentations,
• Maintaining client relations during deals, and
• Building M&A, debt, and equity transaction expertise.
Educational and professional requirements include a bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; 5-10 years of experience in M&A, Project Finance, or Structured Finance at an IPP, utility, renewable developer, private equity firm or investment bank; strong power or renewable power fundamental market knowledge and financial modeling skills; strong communication skills; and excellent analytical and modeling skills.
This position can be located in New York City (NY) or Tampa (FL). Submit resumes to email@example.com.